Is a relationship possible from different states?

I've been talking to a guy for about a month now and we get along great, love talking to each other and have so much in common. The only problem is he lives 16 hours away from me. He said he'd come visit me whenever I want him to and all that, but is it possible to have a relationship with him? Or should I just give up? Usually I don't go for out of state guys but he's perfect in every way possible and I'm just kinda lost with what to do. If things worked out I'm pretty sure one of us would move to the other one, I just have so many mixed emotions and don't want to get to attached if this isn't gonna go anywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• u can still keep a LTR though u know... does he agree wid it?
    if yes it'd be fine if u communicate daily... so no worries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people say long distance is possible but I only think its possible if the TWO people eventually get together... so over all NO

• I go back to college in the middle of August and he said he'd come down for a few days and see me then he was gonna stay for Christmas break, but I just don't know I've never been in a long distance relationship. I know he's not a player or anything like that I just want it to work but don't know how to make it work.

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible but very unlikely to work.

What Girls Said 0