Why are girls with a bigger ass and boobs considered hotter even if this face isn't attractive?

Say someone like Emily Dinato or Adriana Lima have pretty faces and then you look at the rap video models and guys go crazy over them instead. I don't get it
for example someone like Ana Montana is so ugly in the face even though her body is nice and a lot of guys chose her instead

Emily

She doesn't even have makeup on
then Ana montana

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, that Ana Montana is not ugly.
    Second: I'll choose Adriana Lima and Emily Dinato over Ana Montana.

I don't care about boob size, I do care about the size of their butt, but I don't like the ones in rap videos, I don't like the Kim K type of butt, I like the small, round, fit ass.
    And most important, face is what matters the most, no matter how hot your body is, if your face is ugly, it's a no for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the second woman isn't ugly.

But priorities. We all have them. Some people are taken away by beautiful eyes, others large lips, other big boobs, and others big muscles. Some people can handle a less than model perfect face for other things that turn them on. Nothing wrong with it.
    Also, even if a guy didn't think big boobs and a big butt were ideal, he still might find Emily unattractive/not his type.

What Guys Said 24

• 5|5
  • If you think that Ana chick is ugly...

Then your eyes are fucked

• Or maybe you are too focused on the body

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with her face. Even without make up she probably looks just as good or better than that Emily chick

• Bottom chick is much prettier facially than the top...

Women are so shit at gauging beauty. You probably only find the top chick beautiful because she's a pale sort-of redhead with blue eyes.

• can you show a picture of these rap video model girls? or tell us to watch a video, and tell us what time to find the girls you are talking about? I don't like rap, so I don't see those girls too much.

both of those girls in the pics are good looking, Emily could use a smile

• Wait, but the second one does also have a pretty face. I confused.

• When it comes down to the business we want something that's gone get us hard as hell and keep us hard as hell, all a pretty face gone do is make me want to kiss it and maybe ejaculate over it but a body there's endless options

• ass and tits are feminine features therefore a woman with both of those and a decent face supercedes a woman with an amazing face but a default setting looking body. men want femininity in women just like women want masculinity in men.

• They both have pretty faces.

• Not the second one

• What's wrong with her face?

• If you look her up you will see

• Ana Montana isn't ugly. And if you're comparing a woman in a bathrobe with no makeup vs a woman with makeup and half naked, the half naked woman will get more attention.

• A pretty face is the way to go!
    i dont care much for 'curves'
    I like skinny girls mostly

But i have dated chunky girls and curvy girls curvy girls are great but, I don't know aesthetically speaking i love the model type girls

the 2nd girl just looks vulgar and over sexualized
    yes she is super hot... but i wouldn't date her hell no

• What do you mean Emily's ugly? She's cute ! The other one looks good too.

• I agree I much prefer Emily

• Lol the second girl isn't ugly, and tits, ass are eye candy and at least you can touch them.

• I don't think girls like Ana are attractive at all. I prefer girls with average or kind of small boobs and butts

• Whoa, Emily looks like a fish, Adrianna Lima on the other hand is 9/10. Ana Montana has a better face and body than Emily.

• People like different things. Shocking... I know.

• I like the first one the other one looks like a fake woman like kardashian fake, gross

• That's another reason

• I would prefer to date the first chick.

• I don't know

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Racist ass. Why the ugly ones gotta be rap video hoes? I think certain playboy bunnies are ugly, but they have boobs and ass to go off of.

• Nah there are plenty of pretty black and Hispanic women

Example: Jennifer Lopez

Hip hop vixen models tend to look like men

• Big Jaws, lol Olivia Wilde has a Quagmire jaw but yet she's a top Actress.

• Lol olivia jaw so cute though

• Emily is very cute. I like her face a lot.

• lol wtf are you talking about, that second girl is HOT.

Emily and Adriana are absolutely gorgeous, but many video models are beautiful too.

• The second one isn't pretty in the face

• To you.

• I don't really think it does. Although it really depends on who you are referring to. Bigger but an boobs may be attractive to the hormonal 12 year olds ( of which some are older then twelve) or are you referring to real quality men. Notice I said men not guys.

Also, I don't really find either of those women attractive. But that doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 12

• Choose her to fap to.. yeah.. but not in real I think.. at least I hope so.. lol.. I am a thin girl 😓

• Ana Montana has a beautiful face. She's cuter than Emily dinato. Ana has the total package body and face.

• I agree with you, Emily is prettier.
    However, I think it has to do with pure instinct. Voluptuous girls tend to be subconscionsly seen by males as more healthy and equipped to gestate a child than skinny ones. We want to survive as a species, we're animas after all.

• It seems like ot. But in all honesty, I don't think the second girl is ugly.

• pbs.twimg.com/.../...78236b8768f526defb425f02.jpeg
    In no way does Ana Montana have an ugly face.
    I also think Emily has a weird looking nose and her lips look oddly swollen, but that's just personal preference.

• i dont think that at all. Some of those curves have gotten out of control. Give me a beautiful, tall, Fit, Athletic girl over a thick curvy one, any day!

• I don't know. Guys are weird like that.
    I think the face is more important in terms of beauty than the body because the body can gain weight/get too skinny but a beautiful face STICKS regardless.
    The body is more of concentrated shot of sex appeal.

• It's because testosterone I suppose..

• Neither is ugly
    Its preference

• I personally think despite body types the girl in the picture below has a way more attractive face than the one below but everyone is different.

• Neither of them ugly in the face. The guys aren't looking for a connection with the rap video girls so it's not like you have to take the face of the girl into consideration.

• second girls face, well what is there would come off in the shower, but anyways guys will choose her for sex and looking at but likely girl one for a relationship, its a penis im not going to pretend what having one is like.

• also to add there can be some very nice looking curvy women and some very nice looking slim girls, but at the end of the day i hope women are more than what they look like to men.