Girls, how to keep you interested on a first date?

What keeps you interested and not bored on a first date.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• -be engaging
    -keep the conversation flowing
    -make her laugh
    - and have fun

What Girls Said 5

• A guy who is genuine and is not putting on a show is always a good start. Someone who is a complete gentleman always gets me very interested as well (opens doors, pulls out chairs etc.). Keep the conversation going and don't force anything. Make her laugh. Just be yourself!

• Talk about just put there goals and dreams you have. Travel wise, career wise, etc. Bucket list stuff. The things people think of and want are amazing.

• Look her in the eye, be respectful, chivalry depending on if she's that type, really get involved in conversations, let her know you care.

• Hmmm... Talk about books, like manga, and talk about you tubers, or talk about video games. Or even talk about your past or my past.😊

• Just being yourself and making us laugh. Trust me, we know when you're trying to impress us