Do you date extroverts or introverts?

I'm an introvert, but I tend to date only extroverts because although I like being a homebody, I don't want to be there all the time. I feel like it would be like dating myself. When I date extroverts, its fun to have that balance between being outgoing life of the party and just chiling with a good movie and pizza at home. Who do you prefer to date?

• I'm an extrovert and I mainly only date other extroverts
    8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm an introvert and I mainly only date other introverts
    17% (2)58% (7)38% (9)Vote
  • I'm an extrovert and I mainly only date introverts
    0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm an introvert and I mainly only date extroverts
    8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • I'm an introvert or extrovert and I switch it up all the time dating introverts and extroverts
    67% (8)26% (3)46% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer introverts because I always feel like I'll bore extroverts. I'm currently dating one right now and the fear of boring her drives me crazy. But for some reason or another, she finds me adorable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first, I don't date.
    But I'd be open to dating any personality type, they both (and everything inbetween) appeal to me in different ways.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a shy and soft spoken person. I need a woman who can bring me out of my shell. So I usually end up with my opposite, a very loud and open minded lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • ambivert right here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert, and I can date extroverts or introverts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm an extrovert and prefer to date other extroverts. I like to have fun with friends and do social things so I want someone who will do those things with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm introverted and don't have a preference, but I do have a tendency of dating (as well as being friends with) other introverts. Most people fall somewhere between those two extremes, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer extroverts.

0|0
    0|0