I'm an introvert, but I tend to date only extroverts because although I like being a homebody, I don't want to be there all the time. I feel like it would be like dating myself. When I date extroverts, its fun to have that balance between being outgoing life of the party and just chiling with a good movie and pizza at home. Who do you prefer to date?
- I'm an extrovert and I mainly only date other extroverts8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- I'm an introvert and I mainly only date other introverts17% (2)58% (7)38% (9)Vote
- I'm an extrovert and I mainly only date introverts0% (0)8% (1)4% (1)Vote
- I'm an introvert and I mainly only date extroverts8% (1)8% (1)8% (2)Vote
- I'm an introvert or extrovert and I switch it up all the time dating introverts and extroverts67% (8)26% (3)46% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I prefer introverts because I always feel like I'll bore extroverts. I'm currently dating one right now and the fear of boring her drives me crazy. But for some reason or another, she finds me adorable.0
Most Helpful Girl
First things first, I don't date.
But I'd be open to dating any personality type, they both (and everything inbetween) appeal to me in different ways.0