I am torn between two guys , I am basically trying to ask what should I do about it? who to pick?

I am torn between two guys, my ex that broke up with me four days ago and my ex from middle school that I haven't seen in three years recently contacted me. I know my ex from middle school loved me the day he saw me. My ex Alex Still loves me and he asked me out today but I denied because I wasn't sure. He made me a video and gave me roses, I cried because I know I will miss him. I thought about my future with both , and it seems amazing. My ex wants to be with me but the problem is that he doesn't trust me texting guys. He is very jealous but not in a cute wa. That's what I want to fix if I decide him. TWO YEARS AND 5 MONTHS MEANS A LOT TO ME. We cannot keep our hands off of each other. My ex from middle school Jose told me he wants to focus on school right now. so I'm guessing that means he doesn't want anything to do with me? . PLEASE HELP ME OUT. PLEASE DON'T BE RUDE OR SARCASTIC. I really need help...

What Guys Said 1

• Stick with your current boyfriend. Why go back to the past? It seems very ignorant to even think about this knowing you have someone already. #meaninglessdrama

What Girls Said 1

• Miss, perhaps a quote will help you.
    "When you love to people at the same time, choose the second one cause if you really loved the first one you would not have fallen for the second one." -Johnny Depp

• Made a mistake!
      " if you love two people at the same time choose the second one cause if you loved the first one you would have not fallen for the second." -- Johnny Depp