Am I the only guy that thinks that girls who smoke are unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are so right - Disgusting habit

What Girls Said 4

• I find anyone who smokes unattractive.

• I'm sure you're not the only guy who thinks that. But from my observations, a lot of guys don't mind.

• You aren't the only one, yet I apply that theory to men and not women.

• Smoking in general is so unattractive

What Guys Said 18

• No way most guys don't like girls that smoke. Why would we want to date a girl that is filling her lungs with tar which is used to seal the roads we drive our cars on.

• I'm right there with you. Smoking is a huge turnoff and a total deal breaker.

• If you preface your questions with "Am I the only one who..." I can guarantee you, you are not.

I reckon you visited the 'do you find smoking attractive?' question? ;) As for me I do find some girls who smoke attractive, though it sadly is a destructive habit.

• Girls who smoke weed is really really unattractive for me I rather her smoke cigarettes than that, if you smoke weed go on ahead I'm not knocking you for that but this is just my preference

• Yes you are and you should feel bad about it.

• Definitely not! I'm sure some girls get hooked on cigs from party's and whatnot, but other I feel do it for attention and I can tell you one thing is I would never want to kiss and ash tray!

• Smoking is an immediate make or break for me.

• I dont really care unless i can taste the ciggarette or weed in her mouth than its a really big turn off.

• You're in the majority

• No , I think it's a turn off when I see that too

• Yes, you're the only guy in the world. What a special person you are, congratulations.

• I'm with you on that one.

I will not date a smoker, it is one of the most unattractive things a girl can do IMHO.

• I find smoking very bad normally but it is worse when you see females smoking

• I'd only agree with you if they are pregnant and potentially harming their unborn child. Otherwise there isn't a shit of difference, it's equally as bad for men.

• That was what i meant dude :)

• Yep that's a turn off for me,

• only losers smoke.

• When I was in high school the cool kids smoked and only losers were gay. Now it's cool to be gay and only losers smoke. Funny how things change...

• yeah pretty much

• nope, nasty

• Smoking is nasty