Girl nerds, where are you hiding at?

I would really like to date some nerdy girls, but where can i find you? :p

Most Helpful Girl

• They're hiding in the labs, on the research farms, in the library with their noses in books, gaming, or at a huge comic book convention. Rub a dusty book around on your body, say 'I love organic chemistry' a lot, and you'll have em like bitches in heat (you likey the reference to your other question)

But seriously, I'm in class all the time. Or I'm studying in a computer lab. (and a few guys have approached me in the computer lab) But I'm taken. A lot of great people are taken. But luckily so many are single and ready to mingle like carbon.

• i'll seriously consider rubbing a chemistry text book on my body next time i go to a library! :P

• Haha, do it. It will work, I'm sure. A catalyst for this reaction would be to rub the book on you in front of the women.

• thanks for mho @Toad-1
      I'm loving the new profile picture

What Girls Said 36

• in my room behind a book, obviously :P

• Check the libraries !

• That actually still works in the modern day?
      I imagined they would just be home searching info online.

• At home. Nerdy girls don't go out as much. They prefer their hobbies over clubbing, that's why they may be difficult to find.

• Yep - libraries, but even better - working at colleges...

• At my house!! I have them ALLLLLL heheh 😈

• In front of our computers.

• When you do go out, where do you go? How can a guy like me meet nerds like you?

• We are everywhere

• Check an anime convention. It's where I plan on being in September. *-*

• I've been called a girl nerd. i play league of legends and hearthstone and runescape and stuff. but im also a competitive cheerleader. so I don't know if im a "Girl Nerd" (btw hearthstone is a kick ass game)

• Probably at home or on Tumblr.

• They are hiding behind their computers playing games and looking up random facts. :D

• The same could be asked of guys.

• I'm at home playing Skies of Arcadia on the Gamecube :D

• I can do that AND teleport! you didn't see it but i instantly teleported to your place and back to mine in a split second ;)

• You couldn't stop and say hi? Honestly though, I'm kinda envious of these nerd girls out there. I'm don't even consider myself a nerd and I'm still kinda shy about my vices. I wanna find them too, but not to date. Just wanna be friends. I'll help you look, be your wingman. LOL.

• hey.. here i am. haha. but not gonna date...

• Stuck at the unibersity library...

• At home, by their computers.

I should know, I just spent the entire day at home coding a website for a client.

• Hiding in their room, gaming, watching Netflix or reading all day lol. Their more often then sometimes the shy girls that rarely talk to people... well at least from my experience

• They're probably hiding in their rooms playing games and look at their pokemon collections or the other kind of nerds, those are studying right now.

• I was hiding under my bed!! @BelleGirl21 is out to get me :o

• Never mind the girl nerds buddy, come and drink beer with me 😝

• At my local library, school, or comic-con

• Nerdy Woman here!

• at home usually XD altho I have a boyfriend <3

• I would try striking up a conversation in the library, comic book store, comic cons, film screenings, con ticket meet up events.

I also go to vintage fairs and festivals. Try not to be put off by girls in all female or mixed groups though, I go with friends and that includes both sexes but I'm not dating any of them. .

One warning though: be classy, remember that a girl's skimpy anime cosplay or short Starfleet uniform is not a yes.

• You can find us at your local library !!!😆😆😆😆

• Tumblr, conventions, different nerd events..
    We are the girls you see, wandering around wearing geeky shirts and in nerd sections in stores. We are also the girls sitting online watching Doctor Who and cartoons.

We are the girls totally freaking out because FALLOUT 4 IS BEING RELEASED TODAY!!!

• In my apartment... crocheting or watching trivia game shows.

• Up my butt

• In the friendzone :)

• Meh
    I'm more a geek I think, I'm hiding in my room xD

• Here hahaha 🙋🙋🙋

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 18

• Sorry dude your 31 you need women not girls

• nerdy women then

• @Remonster thought you were just being a dick at first😂

• Nah, though you gotta admit it a bit... Well in Dutch we have nice word for it called 'mierenneuken', literally translating to 'to fuck ants'. Yes, our language is rude like that. But it simply means that you're putting too much importance on a rather small issue.

Anyway, no hate mate!

• I AM TELLING TOADETTE 😭 😭

• Lol try comic con or a game convention something like that.

• Dude check out conventions and play a lot of online games on pic and start meeting them there, if you become close start giving information about yourself and they will probably do the same and if they live anywhere near you then go from there.

That'd how I met my girlfriend and she's an amazing person and this way you can't judge them by looks alone

• Where have you been? I saw like over 100 last week at the convention :3

• In a place where the boys know "where" implies "atness".

• Girls often pretend to be nerds to get with me then I find out they sit around watching reality TV and listening to music and don't even own a game console or comic book.

• Because PC is the master race.

• @fondue All hail the PC master race!!

• LOL. PC is better but I still play on consoles. UT lan parties though, and emulators to get me through HS.

• Video game circles, but they always seem to be taken. ;)

• yeah i seem to be running into that problem too :/

• It's because nerdy girls aren't the status quo. There are fewer of them so they are a more valued 'commodity'. Many men go absolutely wild when a girl claims to be nerdy. Heh.

• Nerdy girls are really attractive

• Nearly extinct. What a great pity... they agreeable and attractive.

• They are everywhere... and nowhere. Bwhahahah...

• Bookstores, libraries, Computer departments or repair centers in stores, some will be in churches, and the single girls who work in medical offices.

• I wonder if girl nerds masturbate as much as guy nerds? Oh right where are they hiding... My bet is in libraries, I'm tempted to go to libraries to find a cute shy girl :P

• http://img.memecdn.com/gamer-girl_o_1024311.jpg
    Thats what a nerd girl looks like

• U dont find them bacause like all nerdy people they dont go that much time outside.

• there are verywhere

• You'll find plenty of nerdy girls at comic con into anime with narato head gear. though many might be under age.

• Dey in dat second hand cardigan and coke bottle glasses bin!

*being silly, I see nerdy girls everywhere but they don't give me a glance coz I washed the nerd off me for the sake of survival!