How long after your first date does it take a woman to fall in love with a guy?

How long does it take a woman to fall in love with a guy when dates are going well?

I would define being in love as the woman no longer wanting to date other guys, even if she they aren't offically exclusive with a guy.

If you are a guy, vote how long it takes for a woman to fall in love with you and start acting like she doesn't want to see other guys and doesn't want you seeing other women.

• I am under 25 and it takes me 3-4 weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I am under 25 and it takes me 5-6 weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I am under 25 and it takes me 7 or more weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    50% (4)0% (0)36% (4)Vote
  • I am 25 or older and it takes me 3-4 weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I am 25 or older and it takes me 5-6 weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I am 25 or older and it takes me 7 or more weeks of consistent dating to fall in love.
    12% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
  • Don't Know/Never Been in Love/See Results
    38% (3)100% (3)55% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends, some people fall in love before they even before they started dating, others fall in love a year after they start dating.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.