Is this cheating?

Okay my boyfriend has been talking to his ex and they flirt a lot and she has sent him naked pictures and he has called them sexy is that cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really up to you to decide. I would be very mad at my girlfriend for flirting with her ex and sending nudes but if that's all she did and she agreed to stop I probably wouldn't break up with her because she didn't physically cheat on me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't call that cheating but I'd sure as heck tell him that's gotta stop. If she's his ex then WTF is she sending him nudes for? And he responds with they're sexy? He should've told her don't send me that shit ur my ex for a reason

• Mentally cheating

• Im saying this as a guy, i would really watch out. No guy does that to another girls just to screw around unless screwing around to him means fucking her lol. Id really watch this fucker if i was you.

• Yes that is cheating. I mean every couple is different and considered different things cheating. But im still extremely surprised that you're okay with that and that you actually have to question whether that's wrong or not.

• I would say yes.

What Girls Said 5

• yes i think so...

• Definitely. This is what I call cheating, he's not being loyal to you and seem to have some feelings to his ex.

• It's mentally cheating.

• lol Troll

👹

• Id consider it so.