What is the cutest thing your SO has ever done for you?

share the cutest thing your partner has done for you and what was the occasion?

Most Helpful Girl

• there are lots of things he's done for me. i don't consider any of them cute though, but very thoughtful. i miss that feeling. a lot has changed.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• He drew me a picture of a flower for our anniversary because he couldn't find a flower shop apparently. And because he is sans artistic ability it came out looking like a 4 year old drew it. That was like 3 years ago and I still have it in my truck lol

• My husband NEVER cooks, never makes our coffee in the mornings, and can barely make toast for himself. One morning I was really sick and upset over something and just stayed in bed for a long time. It wasn't like me to go a morning without my bagel and coffee, but I passed it up just to stay in bed and be alone.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but after an hour or so of leaving me alone, he opened the door and had my bagel toasted with creamcheese and my coffee in my favourite cup and set it down beside me on my night-table. To me, I thought about it later that it must have been a big deal since he never makes the coffee (I do), and as I said, never makes a single thing in the kitchen. For him to do this just seemed really sweet. :)

• My ex painted my name on his chest and his dick with little hearts :) LOOOOOOL
    Omg but really, this question is making me sad :( I miss when my ex would send me really cute puppy pictures when I had a stressful night class, or text me first thing in the morning. Or everytime I called his name at night he would wake up and be like "I'm here". OMGGGGG :( :'(

• My partner and I have had a rough couple days. We both still love eachother very much but we didn't talk for a couple hours. We have a long distance relationship. Which can make things very hard at times. He just messaged me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way to see me. That he wanted to surprise me. :D I was so shocked and surprised!!! :D It made me realize that I am in a relationship with such an amazing guy. I meen... I already knew he was amazing but today he just outdid himself. I love him so much!!

• Choke me and yelled bitch during sex

What Guys Said 1

• On my birthday she made a present that was a jar with a lid that said 100 reasons i love you kinda like suggestion box syle with pink custuction paper notes i love it awwwww. Butvwhat she dosent know is that when im pissed at her i read them time to time always puts a smile on my face not matter how mad i am !!!