I was talking to a guy in a dating website and he said "you probably won't like me anyway because in a loser with no friends"?

I'm so turned off now NOT because he has no friends but because of his lack of confidence and negativity! I can't help wondering though if I should say something nice or just ignore him what do u think?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age you should be grateful you can still get a date.

0|0
    0|1
    • At my age? Lol I'm 31. Come out from under the rock you've been living under ur whole life will u?

• Show All
    • Ur just bitter cos the older, hotter, more experienced girls won't even look twice at u. U resort to teenage girls who r too immature to realise that they shouldn't date an asshole like u.

• Funny how you reply out of nowhere hours after I quit bothering with you. Got better things to do than pay attention to sad cougars who wasted their youth. Goodnight hun.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think that's so cute. I love introverts👍Shows that they are trustworthy

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• "I am perfectly capable of judging that for myself. Honestly it wouldn't have been a big deal. However I have no interest in dating someone with such a negative attitude. Good luck!"

2|0
    0|0
  • try to help him not hard but in a simple way like is it problem? every one likes positive person be positive my friend then he will understood the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say something nice, it will help boost his confidence up and you'll love him again!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him:

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
    Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
    You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
    Imagination, life is your creation..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!