What would you think if the girl you have been just texting disappears?

I like this guy and we have been texting but we had several missunderstandings. We talked about them but I feel distance is alwas good.

For me is pretty easy to stay away from social apps because I am not a big fan. So my last seen is from more than 15 hours ago and I didn't reply a message last night.

What would you think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate this. It makes you paranoid and obsessive over if you said something wrong and messed the whole thing up.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't worry until a few days has passed

• From just your question I would automatically feel that she's uninterested and I'll start to talk with another girl

• Id be thrown off honestly... Reply.. Don't play games just speak you're mind..

• I would think she lost interest in me and I would move on... but 15 hours is OK...

If she doesn't wanna text me more than 2 days I am gonna move on...

Don't play stupid games... if you are not interested then move on

What Girls Said 1

• ... But we have had several misunderstandings...
    If it Is 'Pretty easy' with Not pushing a button on one end, then it should be a piece of cake to Not... Reply a message and put him on your pay no mind list.
    It doesn't sound like any friend Indeed or One... That you really Need for a boyfriend.
    Good luck. xxx