Is trash talk flirting?

This girl I have been talking to and I have the competitions set up between us. We have been constantly talking trash to one another (in a good way though). It's not hostile at all. I don't know if this would be considered flirting. She also has been telling everyone about our competitions.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I banter like this in a playful way. We went bowling on our second date and that's when it began haha. I would definitely call it a form of flirting :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do that with girls sometimes, it's good. It let's me know me can make fun of each other and she's not going to get butthurt about it. It's especially good when she's funny and let's me know she has a good sense of humor. I do it with this one girl when I see her every once in awhile and it's weird to say but I do feel a lot of sexual tension between us.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, i would consider it flirting. What competitions? lol

• A swimming one haha. Next one I get to pick and if I win then there is a 3rd and it has to be something we both suck at.

• Haha! Well , may the best girl or guy win lol good luck. I would say she likes you a lot.

• no, especially if you don't have ulterior movites

What Guys Said 1

• Could be construed as a form of flirting