How do you deal with MIND-GAMES?

Its quite annoying i say, Not sure how to deal with them..

Most Helpful Girl

• i'll give you one simple advise... if a person is playing mind games with you... don't waste your time with them

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't if I don't have to. The only place I do is work... only because it's my only source of income. With dating, I just keep moving...

What Girls Said 6

• Give specific examples please? If you mean taking more than a day to reply, that sounds like playing games. If it takes her a few hours to reply, or the conversation was ending anyway (e. g. You replied with a LOL — how is anyone supposed to reply to that?) then it's normal and you're overthinking things.

• I don't play games and when I think someone is trying to pull mind games off on me I call them out and say "bitch wtf?".

• Communication is key

• If someone plays mind -games with me then i cut all contact with them, regardless of how much i like them. I don't play mind games , so i won't allow anyone to do it to me.

• The only way to deal with mind games and win is to walk away and find someone who won't play games.

• I walk away and remove the person from my life.

What Guys Said 6

• i just be straight forward man.

• Don't bother - Just leave

• If you know for a fact that they are playing mind games, then move on. Like @Kamiz01 said, communication is key.

• Just don't talk to that person any more

• Lay down 😁 ...

• Don't.

If someone is being trashy enough to rely on them, cut them out of your life. Most people are trash, so throw them away accordingly.