How do you deal with MIND-GAMES?

Its quite annoying i say, Not sure how to deal with them..

0|1
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i'll give you one simple advise... if a person is playing mind games with you... don't waste your time with them

2|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't if I don't have to. The only place I do is work... only because it's my only source of income. With dating, I just keep moving...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Give specific examples please? If you mean taking more than a day to reply, that sounds like playing games. If it takes her a few hours to reply, or the conversation was ending anyway (e. g. You replied with a LOL — how is anyone supposed to reply to that?) then it's normal and you're overthinking things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't play games and when I think someone is trying to pull mind games off on me I call them out and say "bitch wtf?".

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication is key

0|1
    1|1
  • If someone plays mind -games with me then i cut all contact with them, regardless of how much i like them. I don't play mind games , so i won't allow anyone to do it to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way to deal with mind games and win is to walk away and find someone who won't play games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I walk away and remove the person from my life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i just be straight forward man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother - Just leave

0|0
    0|0
  • If you know for a fact that they are playing mind games, then move on. Like @Kamiz01 said, communication is key.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't talk to that person any more

0|0
    0|0
  • Lay down 😁 ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't.

If someone is being trashy enough to rely on them, cut them out of your life. Most people are trash, so throw them away accordingly.

0|0
    0|0