Is it a good idea to call this girl?

So i met a girl and asked her out. She said yes and I got her number. After 2 days I texted her. It's been a day and I got no response. The thing is, she doesn't have my number and I'm pretty sure she forgot my name. It's been a day since I sent the text. Should I try calling before I give up? When would be the best time to call? Today, tommorow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Send her another text saying who you are. If she doesn't want to respond to a text without knowing your name/number then I doubt she'll answer your call.

• I called her, and she didn't pick up. I didn't leave a voice mail. Should I call again and leave one? If so , how long should I wait before I call?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shouldn't have waited that long. If you get her number late at night you can text her the next day, otherwise you should text her that day. You may as ll call or text her again, you've got nothing to lpse, but now you've got to remind this girl of who you are

What Girls Said 2

• First why did you wait two day to text her? then you text her and you want her to respond right away why would she it took you two days to text her. you need to call her again and say I'm not sure if you received my text I know you don't have my number, and that you really would like to take her out, then ask her if she is free for (what every day you want to take her). FYI girls don't like to be left hanging... don't every wait 2 days to text a girl you like..

• just text asking 'you still want to go out?' then she will know who it is :P

What Guys Said 1

• Try calling her today and can't hurt at this point then you could set something up for tomorrow night on a Friday