Is it ok to ask if we can be exclusive while I'm away for a week?

I've been seeing this guy for a month or so now. He's 36 and i'm 20 so decent age gap but we get along. We see each other almost every other day. I'm leaving Friday for a week on vacation, so he's wanted to see me every day including tonight. I think he's only hooking up with me but I'm not really sure since we haven't really had a talk or anything. I was wondering if it would be ok to ask if he would not hook up with anyone else while i'm gone, but I'm also scared to bring it up. how could I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what relationship YOU want to be in. Go for what you want. If thats how you feel tell him. Because if you feel like he is with you for more than hooking up then chances are he probably feels the same way. Bottom line, just be open with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are not exclusive in an official, committed relationship then you really have no place or right to be asking that of him.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think that is a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Tell him that you are getting feelings for him and that you would rather he didn't as you won't either. Put it like you won't so you'd appreciate if he was true too

What Girls Said 2

• ask what you guys are doing, if its sex or more, if he says more than tell him you hope he will eait until you come home to hang out with a woman...

• I don't know how you can start the conversation but i think its something thst you should do. You're only gonna be gone for a week