Any other guy here that doesn't like dating college girls?

I am 25 years old. I don't like dating college girls at all. In my experience college girls are boring. Their only interests are eating chipotle, snapchat, drinking starbucks, watching netflix, and playing on their phones. They're also immature and play games. They are little girls in an adult body. I'm talking about the girls ages 18 to 22. I've even rejected a few because of their age. I don't feel compatible with college girls at all. I have always preferred older women because they're mature and interesting. Any other guy who feels this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are generalizing and it’s very foolish. When you are referring to THOUSANDS of women who come from various different places, have different values, and are generally molded by different things, you can’t just assume they all miraculously have the same habits and interests. Your assumption that you automatically know everything about these total strangers is actually quite arrogant and makes YOU less attractive and less mature.

Women of all ages have their strengths and weaknesses. Playing games is more of a personality trait rather than an age phase. I’ve known/heard of grown ass women in their 30’s and up who play games. When they stop playing games in college, they start playing games during their divorce or playing with the power they’ve obtained in a career. You need to be more realistic about the way women operate and the female experience.

• I'm sticking with my opinion.

• You just have to keep the human condition in mind. Every single day. Every time you begin to judge or dismiss. You should consider geography and what type of culture and society unique individuals have been submerged in from the time their mind was a blank slate. You have to consider what or who has been absent from the home (s) they learned in. What type of friends or enemies have impacted their journeys. Consider any social or mental disorders or mental illnesses. No female is going to be the same because of these intricate answers. Being human is a complex package and when you start dismissing people insight and disposing of their potential, you start dismissing awareness and possibility too.

• You're smart.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't prefer 25 yo guys. Late thirties guys are more attractive.

• You get it. But it's reversed.

• I've met those types. They're douchebags.

• @Asker Not necessarily. He wasn't a "douchebag". You can't just label people like that and assume you know all there is to know.

What Guys Said 3

• fucking dead on about the chipotle part, like seriously is that a fucking trend right now. holy shit. im sick of this fuckery.

anyways im actually hitting up the milfs at the bars :P

• This is how I feel with American women in general

• I haven't dated any since I was in college, at the time they seemed fine. A lot better than high school.