In a strange situation. Any ideas what to do?

Hi everyone. I'm in a situation at the moment which is slowly becoming more and more important to me. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
So, I have liked this girl for a while now. We're friends and speak to each other a lot. I have always had intentions to ask her out, but my confidence levels are pretty low. This is part one of may question. How can I overcome this and how to put it into words, avoiding rejection?
The thing is though, my friend is also good friends with her. They have each others numbers (I speak to her, if ever, on Facebook only) and they talk often too, sometimes with me. Together, we're all good friends. But as far as I'm aware, they don't go out or anything. They sometimes meet up after school to go home, but I've heard from friends that this doesn't happen, as she makes out she's really busy.
Her friends, though, assure me that she does like me. But we're not as good friends as we were a few months ago, when my friend started talking much more to her. Do I still have a chance? And how would I ask her out? I have no idea how to put it into words or anything, so any suggestions would be great.
Tomorrow is the last day of school, so I'm planning to take on any advice and use it then.
Thanks so much everyone! :)

• Sounds like she'll say yes.
  • You don't have a chance.

What Girls Said 1

• Give it a ago if she's says no you have the whole of summer to get over it what's you got to lose the postives are far greater

What Guys Said 0