How does a shy, possibly autistic guy get his first date?

If all girls are put off by his traits.

Most Helpful Girl

• just be yourself.. and be confident.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep being yourself. If she likes you then great, but if not, then who cares what they think? If they truly love you, then they wouldn't care if you're autistic or not. I have minor autism as well.

• And do you have a gf?

• So you have asked her out if you're hanging out with her? Or do you see her in a college class or with a group of friends or something?

• I met her at the culinary program I used to be in, and since I'm working now, I just happen to visit there and met her. I've seen her a couple times already, it's just that I've never hung out with her til now. I was talking to her earlier this week and she happened to be going somewhere and I decided to just come along with her, and here we are. We have a lot in common actually.

What Girls Said 1

• "If all girls are put off by his traits." won't help

What Guys Said 2

• I know it's what everyone is saying but the best you can do is be yourself. Hopefully someone comes along who appreciates your quirks.

• I wanna figure this out myself too