How do I make out with my boyfriend? I've never done it before and im scared, any advice?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If your boyfriend is pressuring into having sex, he is not someone you want to with. Your still young, If you don't feel ready to have sex yet, then don't do it. If he leaves you for it, then good riddens to bad rubbish.

But if you do want to make out with your boyfriend. Just let it happen naturally, don't worry to much. Its your first time, and of course you are going to be scared. But the saying goes, feel the fear, and do it anyway. Pushing ourselves outside our comfort zone, will actually boost your confidence.

Ask yourself whats the worst that happen, your boyfriend thinks your rubbish in bed, so what. Its your first time, your not born to know how to be good in bed, or how to make out with a man, it comes down to experience, and with experience, you become better and wiser.

Knowledge is not the same as wisdom. Wisdom is doing it. You become wise through experiences.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you want to become a wise person, then you have to be willing to put yourself through experiences, no matter how much it makes you feel uncomfortable, or scared. Don't let fear, hold you back in life. Although fear is good, its stops you from being killed a 100 times a day, e. g getting knocked down by cars etc.
      Sometimes you have to make fear your friend in your situation.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8Edl0ZwKg I want you watch this video. Think about it. Good luck.

• "Your time is limited. So don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other peoples' thinking. Don't let the Boise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your feet and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly wants to become. Everything else is secondary."

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be a lizard, start by kissing him without tongue then gradually open your mouth, and just do what comes naturally

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• start kissing, then whatever feels right...

0|0
    0|0