I haven't felt anything for anyone in a while but now I'm getting feelings for one of my closest guy friends. Help?

I haven't had any need or want to be with anyone in awhile, like years. But I have this friend, let's call him Marshall, and he is the sweetest guy I've ever met and I know that awhile ago, after we were friends for about 8 months, he wanted to get things farther, but because I am blind, I didn't see it so he pushed that all away. Now I really want to make things go farther but I don't know if I can pick up the courage to tell him because that might ruin our friendship. And I'm 2 hours away from him now but we still talk everyday over Skype and texting. I just want to know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• if u still talk then it means u still get along... but ok i guess u can get things further since he was da one who suggested it first anyway... and chances r he still wants... so better ask him out. chances r very low he'll say no it seems

What Girls Said 0