Guys, He says "this feels good honestly and let's see what we can make of this" what does that mean n I haven't slept with him n were both 25?

What brought it up was we had met up on his lunch break n my daughter saw me kiss him and asked why I kiss him so I texted him cause I found it funny. So he asked me what it felt like to me so I said I don't know and that's when this started so I don't know what to think.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• he said "this feels good honestly and let's see what we can make of this" after u said "i don't know" when he asked "how it felt?"

• No he asked me how I feel about this I said I don't know cause I'm scared of course

• Because I've been hurt so many times before. He gives me butterflies and anticipate his calls n texts I don't know there is something about him

• i see... if he gives u bad signs often better avoid

What Guys Said 4

• I think he is ready to take the time necessary to make this right. He wants to be with you and go at your own pace if it's what you need. It really sounds good. He seems to be attentive to your needs and very open to the fact you have a daughter. This guy seems nice and he's into you. Have fun 😊

• It means he wants to go further. If you like him encourage him. A good indicator is how he treats your daughter. You must decide what you want from him.

• take it slow love. I think you are stuck on overdrive right now...

• It looks like he's a good guy, he definitely cares about you, he seems not to be rushing things like sex and yet he's happy and wants to take the next step.