Guy does it bother you when the girl you met online is still checking her profile?

So I notice so many women getting upset because the guy they are dating is still getting online but I never here men voice the same concern. The thing is the women are still logging in as well or else they wouldn'y know he is. So men who use online dating do you check up to see if the girl you met still gets online and if so does it bother you? Does it lead you to take her less seriously assuming she is still dating other people and do the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who are able to meet women in person from online dating are well aware that girls get a ridiculous amount of messages daily. Plus their personal emails get a message each time they receive a message. So a guy's just gonna assume she was at her inbox where a girl is gonna assume the guy is checking out other profiles.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I waz with a guy officially who i met through online dating, id expect him to delete the profile and i would to but id only require this once we become official

What Guys Said 5

• people keep track of old profiles out of curiosity, i think the reason guys don't get worked up over females doing it is because we know they are doing it for the same reason we are so we are not bothered by it, if the relationship is going good then there is nothing to worry about, if things seem to be going bad then there could be other reasons to be looking at old profiles, honestly we don't care what you do online most of the time because it is online

• I hate if they do that

• of course it bothers us... its an insult really.

• No, I assume she's always looking for someone else to fuck or date. Probably cheating too. But if I remain her best option, she'll stay loyal enough.

• I haven't done anything with online dating but It would bother me.

Imagine you're with a guy, how would you feel if you saw him looking up his ex's profile on Facebook or something?

Obviously the senarios are very different but induce the same feelings

What Girls Said 0