Teen Girls, do you find men whos been to prison sexy?

seems like immature girls and older immature girls tend to like them

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. I hate to say it but for some reason I'm attracted to bad boys. Now prison is a bit much. But I love bad boys

• do you get boys attention often? i also have a theory the prettier ones like bad boys.

• Yes I do. I get a lot of attention from boys and I seem to only attract bad boys. 😍

• Well I attract other boys but the majority are bad boys

What Girls Said 20

• HECK NO. If anything they have an increased amount of baggage, emotional trauma, and issues that will be problematic and effect the relationship.

• Even as a teen I found ex-convicts repulsive.

It's an immediate deal breaker. Guy that's been to prison is trouble.

• That's not at all attractive, it's more of a turn off.

• Um, I would date a former felon who'd gotten his life in order and could be reflective about his mistakes. Learning from your past is mature and sexy. Being a criminal, not so much.

• Men who had sex with other men in prison? (and possibly got STDs). Men who went to prison for criminal acts, like killing someone? I don't think so. Like you said yourself, one has to be immature to like them...

• its television lol been there in my early 20s. nothing like that.

there are good men in prison and law isn't perfect or sensible always.

anway, yah most girls go through a phase of falling for the charisma, protection, lifestyle, and style of of bad boy but she often learns she doesn't have the heart for lyers and cheaters. they still love the qualities, but other men non crimninal also have these qualitites.

• There are good men in prison... Single cases. Most are criminals (or at least involved with criminals), that's how they get there. Never seen a prison full of innocent angels. Law isn't perfect but it's pretty good compared to the past century.

• oh def not full of innocent angels on a greeat majority for sure. yeah its better than most places on earth for sure

• Yeah if they have issues.

• No way, I would stay away.

• No. Not sexy.

• Nah :D
    It'd be way to scared to even date one , sadly xP

• No I stay far far away from them

• No. That's a big turn off

• Nope, not at all.

• Nope not one bit

• No. Never.

• Uh, let me think about that... fuck no. That's simply putting it.

• Not sexy. I might not have a problem depending on what they did. But definitely not sexy.

• Ha! No. I have never perceived men who have been to prison as sexy.

• uhh no? but I don't know badass is what some women look for

• Yes of course

• I'm no teen but NO!
    I can assume you would have to be immature and or stupid to be with a criminal or find them attractive.