Why would a guy stare at you whilst speaking to another guy?

Recently in my maths class this guy always looks at me when im speaking to another guy and when i look at him he smiles and does that head Nod and he does stare at me a bit? in class today this popular girl was like maddie and alex love is in the air and she said well maddie isn't denying it and i was like yes i am and then she asked alex do you like her and he said no. by the way he's popular as well? My guy friend who i speak to witnessed him staring whilst i was speaking to him and he said i think he likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you try talking to him? Maybe he wants your attention and for you to take a move?

• After i was talking to my friend callum alex was like what happened and is it about me and i said no we were talking about something else? I did make the first move by messaging him saying hey and he seen it but hasn't replied , i think this is a red flag? Its been almost 4 days?

• Well he did my arm and was like i drawn on your arm when he didn't and thats when the girl said ohh maddie and alex love is in the air and then she asked him do u like her and he was like no? I like making physical contact with boys like holding hands hugging kissing etc. In my maths class i wanted to move seats and he pointed the seat next to him for me to sit there but i didn't sit next to him because the teacher told me to sit in my normal seat? I wouldn't say he has a bad temper he gets frustrated more when he's not aloud to get a drink or go to toilet he'll thow his pencil across the table.

• He didn't look angry when he asked if i was talking about him it was a calm way he mimicked it an said what? but i just smiled and he then mimicked is it about me and i said no. its like he wants to know what im talking about to other guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you, or coincidental

• How do you mean coincidental?

What Guys Said 1

• this reaks of tv show mellow drama >.> my guess is he likes you but since you're teens and kinda idiots he doesn't want you to ruin his image. since he can't apraoch you due to image you'd have to approach him.

• What image?

• there's no need to feel emberessed sweety ^^ you could alwyas find someone else

• We talk in class and stuff but I messaged him on instagram and he liked the picture but didn't reply.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm leaning toward he likes you. That girl is just trying to stir up drama. The boy was just nervous when the girl asked him if he likes you.

• I have a gut feeling he doesn't like me though. he does this face like eww no sort of thing?

• He made that face when the girl asked him? If so, he's just trying to reject those feelings. He likes you.

• Yes he did, do you think he's not very experienced with girls?