The girl you like asks you out but you have a girlfriend?

The girl you like, the girl you wanted to go out with for the last year, finally asks you out.
But, you have a girlfriend and she doesn't know. What do you tell her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how I got together with the girlfriend. If she was just someone I found attractive or interesting enough to simply get together because 'why not?' then I'd agree and cut things off with the girlfriend. But I would of course tell the girl of the situation first so that I wouldn't be cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why I wouldn't search for a girlfriend before I'm actually over my crushes from the past - If I'm in a relationship with someone I wanna make sure I like that person and that person only.

What Guys Said 9

• I tell her I have a girlfriend.

oorrrr I highly take into consideration of who I really want to be with, if I want to be with her then I break up with my current girlfriend and start dating her.

• "the girl you like... but you have a girlfriend" xD if you have a girlfriend there is "no girl you like" (other than the girlfriend, obviously).

• You wanna tell me that if things never worked out with your crush and then you got a girl, those feelings for your crush just went "bye bye"?

• i´m going to be honest and it will sound harsh so sorry in advance: if i had a crush before i found a girlfriend and then after i finally got a girlfriend she dares to ask me out, knowing that i have a girlfriend now... she can go fuck herself... i will cut that person out of my life.

• Say you have a girlfriend - Thanks but no thanks

• Why would I have liked her for a year, not hit on her, then found a different girlfriend? I would hope that I'm too old to make those kinds of mistakes.

• If he likes this girl that means he doesn't truly love his girlfriend which is crap and if some prettier girl came to him after the new onee he will probably trade her later.

• If I'm at a point where I would call her my girlfriend, then I wouldn't be interested in the girl I liked last year.

• He doesn't like her, he may cheat, but he doesn't LIKE her

• Tell her I'm taken. Girls almost never ask guys out so this won't be an issue for most guys.

• I know. The reason Im asking this question is because the guy I asked out, showed a lot of signs he was interested, including a lot of staring and his friend telling me he liked me,

Now when I asked him out, he said "maybe next time" I took it as a no.
      Now, Im racking my brains out why did he reject me. Maybe he had a girl friend and just didn't tell me?

• Who knows what you really meant. But yeah just take it as a no and don't think about it past that, it'll only drive you nuts.

• If I have a girlfriend then I'm already with the girl I love. Sorry no can do

What Girls Said 0