If she keeps cancelling plans does it mean she's not interested?

Even though all the excuses seemed legitimate, because of her last I'm questioning it. She had work related appointmentts a couple of the time we were supposed to hang out. Then when trying to make for the following week she said that she doesn't like to make plans she might have to cancel. Is this a legitimat concern or is she trying to signal she's no longer interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably not interested, and if she is she is only very mildly interested... like, interested enough that maybe if she happens to have nothing going on some night that you want to hang out she'll go out with you, but not interested enough to put any effort into making plans with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Signal..
    Don't think a lot and don't try so hard to meet her

• I've hung out with her twice and feel like we had a lot of fun. I can't tell if she's legitimately busy or trying to show she not interested.

• Yes. If she doesn't have "time" she's likely making excuses too

What Guys Said 3

• If she keep cancelling plans with you, don't bother anymore. It could be she is not interested in you. Or she is playing you, playing the waiting game with you, until she finds something better.

I would say if she cancels more than 3 times on you. I would just move on, and waste your time with her anymore.

• She's stringing you along till you stop calling her. fuck that bitch.

• How many times has she cancelled and who has been the one to initiate trying to re-schedule?

• We've hung out twice. She asked me the first then I the second. I've rescheduled twice and she hasn't texted first since.