Guys, NEED HELP?

About to start college and looking for a job, its pretty hard looking for fast money lol ;) does nayone have any idea what i could do and go to make fast money?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really think if there was an easy fast way to get money, half the world would be broke and living in poverty? xD.

You gotta do some hard ass work im afraid, But, although im not saying you should, Its your choice, But, a very very easy and i guess 'quick' way for a girl to make money is stripping / prostitution (Some hooker can make Hundreds and hundreds PER NIGHT). So. Yeah, Not a great line of work but it will make you a hella lotta money (Quite a lot of girls actually do like online stripping / prostitution and shit to pay for their college)

What Guys Said 10

• your question isn't clear, do you want a job or a job that will get you good fast money..
    if you just looking for a job, you can apply to any retail stores or work as a waitress by the restaurants around college it pays off bills.. maybe its not the dream job you looking for but its something to get you off college..
    if you just looking for fast money, you can become a dancer.. all what you need is a decent body and a nice bikini.. being a dancer doesn't mean you gonna sleep with guys, you could easily make 300-500 in one shift.. i used to work as a bouncer in a bikini bar and most dancers were college students looking for fast money..

• Temp agency. I had to join one to work at the place my dad works (for technicality reasons). But they offered me three other jobs while I was waiting for a spot.

Just Google temp agency in your area. I'm assuming you've never had a job, so ask for a dollar above minimum wage and see if they accept that. Or go higher if you wanna try.

• Are you hot? Stripping would work. I can give you some tips to make some major cash.

Serving / bartending is another way to go.

Another option is dog-walking. If you are good with old people you can make some major cash. Basically you just need to pretend to care about stupid shit

• Are you expecting us to give you the green light for prostitution? Won't happen...

• Take a traffic control course.. 400 bucks, ish.. But worth it. or bar tending.,

• look at the college itself, i work at a university and loads of students work in catering and general cleaning etc etc

• Find a sugar daddy?

• No such thing as 'fast money'.. just get those resumes out, go out, talk too people.

• There are pretty much always fast food jobs. Waitressing and bartending can have good tips.

• just take a job and stay with it until a better job comes along.