Girls, what kind of things do you look for in a guy?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally look for a MAN who is genuine, sweet, honest, and organized. I know organized isn't really on the list for best qualities for a man, but organization and prioritizing come hand in hand. Meaning, if a man doesn't have his life organized, his priorities will be scattered. He will not know where you fit in his life and him in yours. He will also let another woman capture his heart, or better yet, his penis. Now, I'm sorry for the bluntness and that may have been too much for a minor to take in, but you asked for opinions. I'm just giving you mine. Additionally, look for a man who has his own mind and thoughts.

What Girls Said 10

• gentleman, kind, honest, gives time for other people (not self-centered) and open-minded (his interests might be different but as long as he's open to a lot of things it's even more interesting to be with him), fun to talk with, responsible and understanding. sums up to be outgoing but he has to be genuine.

For looks, it depends. There can be something attractive to a guy even though he's not that good looking.

• A nice (and I mean actually nice, not the kind that acts nice at first and then tells you you're a bitch when you reject him), funny, cute, honest and interesting person.

• I don't look for anything, I seek things in a guy (sorry to pick that apart, the word "look for" just sounds really superficial to me)
    But really, what I like in a guy I can't look for- It's not just that he's a nice, literate/well-spoken, respectful, funny guy with similar interests, but also that we have chemistry. If you have chemistry, you can last for a long, long time.

• Confidence and reasonable looks. An open mind. I like em clever.

• He is goal oriented

• First the usual. Kind, Caring, Dependable, Attractive. But also Intelligent, Wealthy (I don't want to be poor), Tall (At least 5'10), nonjudgmental, and attentive to my needs.

• Someone who isn't afraid of being himself, knows how to treat a girl with respect (like how you would with your guy friends, and she isn't just your pet kind of thing), and friendly.

• a good sense of humor

• A good sense of humor, intelligence, a good sense of style, and genuineness.

• Respectable, honorable, gentleman, loyal, sweet, handsome, funny, smart, sorta sporty, caring.