Guys, my boyfriend mostly wants to meet and do physical stuff.. Like we will talk once in a while.. Is this just a guy thing?

I want to talk.. Cuddle.. Stuff like that.. But for him he does that but it ends the night with physical. activity..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried communicating this to him? If yes then it sounds you're a booty call.

• I did but he says we are in a relationship

• Stop fucking him and see how long he stays

• Ok thnk u

What Guys Said 11

• No that sounds like he just wants a fuck buddy with no emotional or romantic connection. If you are truly in a relationship and he really wants to get to know you better he should make an effort to do that without having sex.

• Thats what i was thinking... When i asked him.. Why are we always doing that.. He asked whats wrong.. And i told him at times im not in the mood

• We can talk.. Hang out.. Joke around but i feel im not getting his attention at times he's always busy texting or checking his phone.. Rudr much in my opion.. Fine check it could b emergency but replying to his friends?

• Have you talked to him about how you feel when he does this behavior around you?

• Not all men are like that. He is. Up to you to decide if you are comfortable in your relationship of not. Maybe he would be ready to compromise?

• Well ill have to test that out but thank u

• @Asker I hope you get your end of the bargain...

• I love how you refer to it as physical activity lol. Basically the only connection you two have is purely sexual, but in a healthy relationship sex is not everything, you have to find someone who can satisfy you both physically and emotionally.. I have no idea how you look, but imagine in a few years when you don't look as good and he stops finding you attractive, if there's nothing else than sex that he likes about you, image how things are gonna be...

• Lol i was not sure of how to word it..

• You're the one who gives it up... Hey I wish girls would show an interest in me and ask me questions and that sort of thing.

• I give it bc i like him.. n he says there's nothing wrong wuth physical.. I dunno..

• You have on your hands what is probably one of the oldest problems known to mankind. I wish you a lot of luck but probably all you're going to do is get a lot of --well you know what. If you pressure the situation you'll end up with a new boyfriend.

• He's a normal guy...
    He probably loves you a lot
    But I can't vouch for him coz I don't know... he might be in a relationship just for the physical bit.
    U know him better...
    about me... yes I'm also in a relationship... My girlfriend also thinks that I just wanna get physical... I do... but I love her like hell... I'm damn serious..

So give ur guy the benefit of doubt

• I honestly could just cuddle with a girl and talk for hours, especially right now because I'm sooo cold.. :P

• Nice

• Move to the southern states , heat index yesterday and today topped 107 F

• is he genuine when talking or cuddling? is he willing to not have sex when you're not in the mood? do you go on dates?

• We go on dates.. We talk.. He tells me things about his life.. But seems like wen we do the other stuff... Its sharing the bond.. But sign of relief of a bad week... He says he likes me...

• what would you like to be different? are there things you want out of the relationship that haven't happened yet? or perhaps different ration of activity? what do you think will make your situation more satisfying or happy?

• Maybe you and this guy have a slight disconnection with intimacy

• Oh he likes it no doubt of that and i think he's using that to build on it...

• Sounds pretty normal to me... wake up, eat, have fun, fuck, eat, sleep. repeat

• Lol ur 19 .. he's 30

• uhhh... wake up, eat, go to work, have fun, fuck, eat, sleep, repeat

• That doesn't sound like a romantic relationship but it does sound like a sexual one... I suppose you could try and move in with his wife though?