Complimenting her might make her think she's better than she is, or elevate self esteem anyway and increase the chance that she thinks she's above my league. Whereas subtly insulting should have the opposite effect, and provided it's subtle it should improve my chances, right?
- Be completely neutral, don't reveal an opinion of herVote A
- Do both, but compliment her in netVote B
- Insult her blatantlyVote C
- Do both, but insult her in netVote D
- It's best to complimentVote E
- See answersVote F
- It's best subtly insultVote G
Any other opinions? Girls it'd be good if you could say something.