What's the best way to make a guy know you're boss?

I'm talking to this guy, he keeps saying I'm his property and stuff like that. That he owns me. How can I make him know I'm boss without actually saying "I'm the boss" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you pee on him !

No seriously. If he's not your boyfriend, why do you bother? If it's just to tease you, then maybe play the game? "Yes daddy?" Or just play the manly girl... "Let me show you who's the boss" Then put him in a submission hold...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just stop talking to him. That's what I would do. Ain't nobody got time for that.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on what you mean by, "the boss." Either way I'm a very blunt person so my advice is to tell him how you feel. The way he sounds, I dont think the relationship is very healthy for you anyway.

• Except you aren't the boss, but neither is he your just simply that people.

• Tell him he's your property and that you own him. Also tell him you're Hugo Boss.(that's the code word)

• Tell him to %&#@ off. That should send the message loud and clear.

• I'd have to agree with him on this

• A demonstration of power.

• step on his crotch or face and telll him he's your bitch.

• poke him in the eye and spit on his sandwich

• Hold him down and sit on his face. Make him rim you.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah there's no way around it, you have to be like: Bitch I am not your property and you better learn to recognize and respect me before I show you who the boss really is.

• So basically it's two doms trying to make one another into subs.

• threaten in a menacing tone

• I wouldn't talk to him anymore.

• Leave him. Why the hell are you in a relationship with someone that treats you that way?