Guys, which of the two girls would you pick? Why?

• The (somewhat easy) girl-who constantly flirts with you, has a son, not mature for someone who's in her 20s. Yet, she's constantly flirting with you.
    18% (8)
  • The conservative-18 yr old girl, smart, educated, sweet with EVERYONE, keeps to herself, amazing at conneting with others and building connections with them and making them feel comfy with her.
    82% (37)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
*take note you are a 28 year old male.
*A is ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH YOU. She's more straightforward in what she wants.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• We'd rather be with B, but we're totally going to fuck A unless B makes a damn move.

A sure thing is always going to get picked over a chance gamble. Always.

What Guys Said 19

• You pointed out the negatives of the first girl, and only pointed out the positives of yourself.

I can't be with a girl that has kids who aren't mine. 18 year olds are usually pretty immature, so I don't know about that. It would depend on if I like her, but if she's too shy to talk to me how would I ever find that out

• Obviously B, it's all positive, while A is all negative.

• why would it be negative if A likes you because she's always flirting with you?

• @JuicyBrain There's nothing wrong about it, but for me, a 19 y/o guy, it's not ideal. I don't wanna date someone with a kid when I'm this young. Also, she's in her 20's, and unless she's 28+ (which is when I believe is the right time for me to have kids), the 20's is to explore, travel, have fun... For me, A is all negative except for the flirting part.

• Yeah, I guess I can understand from the point of view of a 19yo. Take your time lol.
      But from a 28yo it would probably be different.

• Is B someone who's mature for her age? If so, then B. If not, then neither. Lol Immaturity is a make or break for me.

• B) Is often confused for being in her mid 20s due to her maturity. The only thing she is conservative.

A.) is in her 20s and always flirts with you but not very mature and has a child.

• Probably B, then. A.) would be really easy for me to talk to. I'd have to work for B.) because I don't think I'd always be able to get along immediately, but I think in the long run, I'd prefer B.) However, I think the only part I don't really like about A.) is the immaturity. Other than that, she sounds just fine. I'd probably get along with her pretty well.

• Men are more acceptable with shy cuties and women are unacceptable when it comes to shy HAWTIES. I kum to a realization 😔

• I'd want Girl B, but I'd probably continue flirting with Girl A until Girl B actually showed me she liked me.

• how can you be conservative and keep to yourself but be amazing at connecting with others and making them comfortable around you? isn't that an oxymoron?

• more like... only talks if her job requires her to.

• The perfect girl I don't like when a girl gose out of her way to fleet like that saying hi and little things r cute but she needs to act like a woman not an 8 year old

• The one who doesn't have a son. I didn't need to read the rest of number 1 or #2, because I don't want someone else's kid.

• doesn´t even matter what person "A" is... having a child makes it an auto-"B"-vote...

• Who the hell wants to date a girl with a child that isn't yours at 28? B is the obvious choice.

• The wild girl a sounds more fun.

• Not fair, take out the son on girl A and I'll pick her.

• I have a guess that you're B.
    When people stop overestimating themselves, we will live in peace and harmony.

• I like sluts, you have to put in a lot less work

• So for the long run you'd just stick with the slut?

• Well all girls are sluts anyway so what choice do I have?

• Boy it's not like you completely seem biased towards option B or anything...

• How conservative are we talking here?

• Nice and welcoming but shy at first

• So not conservative in the political sense?

I mean, I'd go b either way, but still.

• How bout bang A till I get tired and then settle down with B?

• My wife is a 22yo immature flirtatious girl. I wouldn't call her "easy" by any stretch but A reminds me of her so I'd go with A.

Guys I'm kind of offended by the landslide lol, I'm kidding it's cool :P

• Has a son! that's all you need to say for me to pick B