Is this normal, please help?

So, for starters, I've never been in a relationship before. Whenever I do start to talk to a guy, it'll be nice; I'll be happy that we're talking and whatnot, but then I start to get a pit in my stomach, so much so that I feel like I'm going to throw up (I actually did throw up once because of it). I get shaky and very nervous/anxious, and I'll end up stopping anything else from happening, and ultimatly just stop talking to the guy. Is that feeling normal when starting relationships, and if so, should I try and push past it? This has ruined multiple chances for me to be in a relationship with a guy, because I'll stop myself before anything really begins. I have no clue what I'm supposed to feel like, since I've never been in a relationship before, so this is all really new to me. How can I stop this from happening again, and what can I do to overcome it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to push past it and try to just be calm. I mean new things are always nervewracking. When im around my girlfriend, i am happy but like reallly nervous and light. Its just the tone and the time that i feel fhwaiohfipoafpoiahbsipofb.

Maybe you might need more input from the guy. To feel more comfortable and click with someone.

What Guys Said 1

• Yah same for me I can't talk to girls I've never thrown up but felt sick just wait u will find a nice guy that loves how shy u r and thinks its really cute there's nothing wrong with being shy just takes a little time :)

What Girls Said 0