Guys, If you like a girl?

and you lets say want to play hard to get or really do not want to pursue her but instad let her chase you or let you take the initiative in things how long lets say you pretend not to be interested in her, and by tis i mean no calls to her, no texts, no communiction to her whatsoever, eevn if she tries to get in touch with you. Let say 1 month, weeks or how long? I mean like giving her the silent treatment.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean i think its whoever takes the first step. I don't really agree with the "play hard to get" method. Either you have the courage or ability to say or do something or you don't. Maybe things happen a certain way on accident. I just don't really see giving her the cold shoulder. If i was on the other end i wouldn't like it. If i wanted to know or see that someone liked me, i would want as much contact as possible. Lets say you play hard to get and you can either get A) Ok sure they say dammit i need to go for it or B) Well i guess they aren't interested

What Guys Said 9

• He is not interested dear... Move on

• I know at least for me I wouldn't do that unless i was mad at her for something or if i wasn't interested becasue if i like a girl ill find any reason to talk to her

• If it's worth doing it's worth communicating about. No communication no friendship as far as I'm concerned.

• I am unable to do that. Not enough time. I'd rather spend it getting her off.

• i dont do that. thats cruel. can't you see that? he hasn't responded in a month and he keeps letting you message him. forget him, poof him from existence in your mind.

• That's not a good sighn I would never do that if he was playing a game he wouldn't go this far

• what if the guy is a grown up 42 yr old guy? Will age make a difference?

• Like you said something mut be going on in his currnt life that he does not want to share it with anyone even with his friends, regarldess how much the friend wants to keep in touch with the guy but he ain't responding texts. I mean sometimes peole go through hard tiimes that they do not want to see or hear from anyone even with friends until theyfeel better, and taht could take time could it be?

• Could be exspecaly if he only really sees u as friends maybe a little more but he not ready I'm a mountan kid so ower girl is every thing to u we all grew up in really tuff homes that most people would ever make it In I would never tell anyone out what it was like and anything deep about it just maybe it was hard nothin else but for my girl every thing is in the open I want her to know and c why I am the way I am it creates a deeper connection an love between us but that's just me I don't know how normal people r with there life's

• I wouldn't do that.

I don't like getting confused and messed up, I doubt she wouldn't either.

• I'm confused so who is chasing whom?

• Most guys who are very well planned will do it for one month.

• What do you think guys who are well planned do it for one month? Well planned how?

• Have other girls around I assume