I talked to her for months online and through Snapchat. I saw her in person for two days at best. She was the girl I lost my virginity to and the girl whose virginity I took. In reality, it was a short time, but it seemed like I really knew her.
But will she ever resurface? Will I ever talk to her again? It was a strange ending for both of us, but after all I was also to blame. I became attached and obsessed unlike her. She cut contact with me completely. Blocked me on Snapchat. Ignores calls (goes straight to voicemail). Ignores texts. Has either been deleted again or removed herself from the dating site which we met. It seems like she no longer exists. Gone. But is it best to forget completely? Should I attempt again 8 months from now and ask her to prom? If not, will I ever be able to take a pretty girl's virginity again but this time we both go further and be in a relationship? by the way SHE IS ABOUT TO BE 17, I AM ABOUT TO BE 21 IF THAT EVEN MATTERS. (That is her in the pic above). We made funny faces :D
- She is gone, let her go completely100% (3)0% (0)75% (3)Vote
- You may have a chance, just wait a long time0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Let her go and you will find another virgin girl like her who will want you0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (please explain)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- See poll results0% (0)100% (1)25% (1)Vote