Do black girls like classy white guys?

im a white guy who's attracted to black girls, but im not sure they like me because i am fairly class and well-kept. a black guy told me that they dont like us, and prefer the thugs. true?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy that you've elected to take advice from is completely ignorant, and frankly so is this question. In a society that holds appearance to such a high standard, it is natural to wonder if predetermined characteristics, such as race, have an effect on how someone perceives you. However, to assume that all black girls can be fashioned into a piece that fits perfectly into the puzzle that is society's stereotypes is absurd. The operative word in this statement is not "black," it's "girls." Black girls are still girls, and although at some point it does boil down to how physically attractive you are to a person (and this goes for anybody), I feel it's really a person's personality and integrity that makes them attractive. As a black girl I believe I have the authority to say that you will find black girls that like you and ones that don't, but don't stress because I'd like to think that there is a population in this world that has progressed to the point where we are able to look past race and in order to value character.

• I don't disagree with you, but I've just heard hearsay that black girls don't find us attractive. You've made a storm in a teacup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah they want you to stay away from their stash. I've had a black girl like me and I'm white abd very conservative republican. She was bleeding heart liberal from the poor part of town... guess I just treated her like any girl I liked regardless of race with respect

What Girls Said 6

• The guy doesn't even have to be classy... But I'm definitely not looking for a thug (in which there's one in every race). So just chill out and try not to listen to everything others tell you. They're either hating or speaking from experience lol

• Um... wow.

• NO WAY, that's NOT TRUE AT ALL! We love white guys who are well established and successful!☺☺☺☺ It's a plus if you're attractive😉.

• ROFL don't kill me.
    That was just a bitter black men scared of the white devil stealing his women.

I don't want no thug!

• I can't speak for every black girl but I like any classy guy. I'm turned off by thugs.

• So not true I'm a black girl and I'm attracted to white guys and not the thug type

What Guys Said 3

• There is no collective "type", for an entire race of women. Don't take advice from ignorant people, lol.

• Everyone likes white people. jeeeeez.

• Guys of another race are hardly going to give you positive encouragement to sleep with their women.

Black girls aren't all the same, of those that can ignore you thinking being 'classy' would turn them off, I'm sure some would like you.