Girls, class or swag?

• class
    91% (41)
  • Swag
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing with swag- it's fleeting. If you have swag, all you're doing is putting yourself out there in a certain way, with a certain appearance and a certain air. It's not that developed because it's a pretty new concept, but if it's more than a fad we'll see it develop more later on. Class, on the other hand, has been around for such a long time that it's had more of an establishment and more weight. That being said, there's more to class than just looks and having a certain air, but also a way of communicating with others, a way of treating people, and a way of acting. Frankly I prefer classy men because they seem more mature and developed mentally, but if I fell for a guy who had swag and not class I wouldn't necessarily be turned away.

What Girls Said 17

• Class of course 😎

• Class, because keeping your secret evil identity is difficult and involves a lot of schmoozing with rich folks.

• Class > Swag, but I'd rather if the guy just be himself, don't need to be so worked up on all those gentlemen thingy.

• Class, hands down. Swag is for teens, players and wannabes.

• class please!

• Swag is dumb.

• Class is for men. Swag is for boys.

• Class, always.

• Neither. Just be yourself

• I hate swag fags i think its immature and for little kids grow upp -_-

• Class. Swag is for adolescent boys while Class is purely for" Real Men", in other words, Gentleman

• Class, all the way!
    I 💜 gentlemen

• Class is WAY better than swag. Being a gentleman is more important to me

• Class, swagg is for 13 year olds.

• No doubt, class B|

• is both asking for too much?

• actually a little bit of both