Girls, class or swag?

• class
    91% (41)
  • Swag
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing with swag- it's fleeting. If you have swag, all you're doing is putting yourself out there in a certain way, with a certain appearance and a certain air. It's not that developed because it's a pretty new concept, but if it's more than a fad we'll see it develop more later on. Class, on the other hand, has been around for such a long time that it's had more of an establishment and more weight. That being said, there's more to class than just looks and having a certain air, but also a way of communicating with others, a way of treating people, and a way of acting. Frankly I prefer classy men because they seem more mature and developed mentally, but if I fell for a guy who had swag and not class I wouldn't necessarily be turned away.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Class of course 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Class, because keeping your secret evil identity is difficult and involves a lot of schmoozing with rich folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Class > Swag, but I'd rather if the guy just be himself, don't need to be so worked up on all those gentlemen thingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Class, hands down. Swag is for teens, players and wannabes.

1|0
    0|0
  • class please!

0|0
    0|0
  • Swag is dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Class is for men. Swag is for boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Class, always.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate swag fags i think its immature and for little kids grow upp -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Class. Swag is for adolescent boys while Class is purely for" Real Men", in other words, Gentleman

0|0
    0|0
  • Class, all the way!
    I 💜 gentlemen

0|0
    0|0
  • Class is WAY better than swag. Being a gentleman is more important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Class, swagg is for 13 year olds.

0|0
    0|0