Guys, Is it over?

I was seeing a guy for 3 months, we developed such a strong connection and I fell for him. 2 weeks ago I screwed up and said some things I wish I didn't but I apologised and he said it's ok he's just very shocked.. we haven't really spoken since and when we did the text was very short.
When we first met he asked me to make him snapchat so he could get snaps of me but we started to see each other a lot so he never used it. All of a sudden he's been snaochatting me numerous times a day just of random stuff and we are best friends on it so we are both snapping each other the most but he hasn't tried texting me and I'm Scared to text him incase he doesn't reply. It's his birthday next week so Ill text him for that but do you think it's completely over?
if you didn't want to be with someone would you all of a sudden snapchat them? I miss him so much

6

Most Helpful Guy

• so you're not replying to him... because you're scared he won't reply to you? think of why that scares you. because its making you think its over. you might be making him think the same thing.

speak with him honestly and directly and you will get a sincere and direct response. "im scared you dont want to be with me anymore. i miss you. please talk to me."

when you're vulnerable and honest men feel trusted and important to you and they will be honest back.

what did you say to him to hurt him?

What Guys Said 5

• If you miss him so much, don't you think it would be a good idea to make him know? You said some bad things to him and you are not even texting him. What reasons would he have to come back to you? To him, it's just a sign you're not really interested anymore.

• If it's worth salvaging to you, then let him know you have a great need of conversation with him and see if he's willing. Poor communication ruins more relationships than almost anything. If it's not worth meeting and talking about then you didn't have anything in the first place.

• that is it, if you are not feeling comfortable sending him a massage somthing is wrong
    either you get over yourself, realise its either he texts you back or he is not worth your time
    or decide right now that he is not worth it if you are not comfortable with him and dump him right now

• sounds a bit that way, obviously you told him things that really did not go down well

• What do you mean by you screwed up and said things?