My horoscope says it's not meant to be! What do I do?

I am a scorpio he is a libra.. every compatibility test I've done says it won't work but I don't ever want to say goodbye so should I worry about it.. or should I ignore the compatibility tests?

• The tests are important
  • The tests shouldn't affect your relationship
Ok so I know a lot of you think I'm stupid for asking this but the thing is most my family was raised around this... I was raised around this so I used to believe in this kind of thing and based off of some of my experience everytime I ignored it it was right, that's why I asked for advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, those zodiac compatibility statements are very accurate. I'm an Aquarius and my boo is Libra. Everything our signs says about our relationship is true. Same with my exs. I know it sounds crazy. Should it keep u from dating? Nah. But you're still seriously young and quite honestly, you should be thinking more about your studies than some little boy who needs to stay focused in school himself.

What Guys Said 6

• 1|4
  • Horoscopes are bologna. You know that, right?

• She's 13 lol

• Her age has absolutely nothing to do with it. -_-
      Whether u choose to believe it or not, it won't change the fact that those zodiac statements are real. It's been proven way too many times with my own relationships. Good thing is, my boyfriend believes the same way i do. He checked the compatibility of our zodiac signs before he agreed to be in a relationship. And we're still going strong.

• They haven't been proven. You've seen times when they were right. What about when they're completely wrong? If they've ever been wrong, then that's proof that they are not real.

• Then you better pull out the crystal ball and confirm it... Seriously bro that is bullshit, and now you've almost jinxed yourself by believing it.

• Aren't horoscopes essentially designed to give the readers whatever interpretation they want to hear?

• Horoscopes are full of shit

• Ignore it.

What Girls Said 6

• Uhh I'm a Scorpio too our best match is pieces. My parents are Scorpio and pieces not a good match with them. Maybe you two will work find out.

• 1|2
  • I am interested in zodiac. I loved typical Libra when I was 14, I am Scorpio like you. He was first love for me. We had great relationship. He loved me and still loves me and i still remember him.
    We can create our love life with our own hands and not zodiac. I broke relationship with him because my feelings were so intense that I couldn't concentrate on studying. So I believe that no matter what zodiac says but it is important what we think and do.

• If you both were truly meant to be, you wouldn't have broken things off, and he wouldn't've been so much of a distraction for u. It would be a complete balance and peace in all aspects of your life.
      You can choose to be infatuated with whomever u like, but 99% of the time, it won't matter.
      I was highly infatuated with my ex-fiance a few years ago. No one could stop me. He is a Pisces, I'm an Aquarius. When i attempted college the first time, i couldn't concentrate on my studies because i was too distracted and overwhelmed by my love for him. So i dropped out... i broke ip with him many months after, even though i was still highly infatuated with him. It was becoming too much.
      This go round I'm back in college and my current boo isn't a distraction for me at all. He leaves me alone during my class and study hours, but makes it his duty to check in on me before and after. It's a smooth sailing

• Thanks for advice but if i had chance to go past, i would do the same

• That is nothing to worry about when starting a relationship!

• Why would you let that determine what you know you want?

• that shit's not real