Can someone give me a step by step tutorial to getting a girlfriend?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I'm no expert but I don't think it works like that! xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop looking for a "Girlfriend" is the first step. Be casual with girls just enjoy yourself have a good conversation and vibe. Learn to sexually escalate situations. Be charming and funny never emotional. Once sex happens they will feel more attached and intimate with you. Go with the flow and let her initiate any emotional or feely topics. Then she will eventually bring up the conversation of "what are we?" if you do everything right.

Don't tell a girl you are looking for a relationship. Don't try to be something you are not. Be a fcking man and say whatever is on your mind. Be interesting and don't put all your cards out. Keep her on her toes. Get her emotionally invested before you even consider to invest yourself.

Play the game bro it works. You are under 18 right now.. no female your age is going to want a weak emotional guy looking for a relationship. They want something up and down something that makes them feel. Goodluck bruh.. we're all going to make it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Become decent looking ( unless you already are)
    Go to school or another comment place
    See which ones you find attractive
    Talk to them and become friends
    Compliment them
    Ask one out who seems interested☺
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is a girl you like first you have to get to know her, treat her nicely and don't judge her let her know you can be in a commited relationship and that she can talk to you once you do that then you tell her that you really like her and ask her out.. boom taken lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You might find a step by step tutorial on YouTube, not here on Gag! & it's not that simple. Sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that simple honey

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!