One night stand or?

Long story short, this guy hit me up through Facebook and he was cute so I gave him my number. We texted for a good while, and he liked calling me at night just to chat before bed. This went on for about 2 weeks, he called me baby and sweetheart etc. I finally went to see him and, honestly, it was a lovely night. He took me out to dinner, we drove around the city, visited the seaside, then went back to his and watched movies. Of course things progressed and we ended up somewhat having sex. Not going to elaborate on the "somewhat" part (to keep this story brief) but we had a good time and I made him finish... twice. So obviously he enjoyed it, I guess? Because in the AM we hugged and he kissed me goodbye, then I never heard from him again. Ever. No text, no call, even if I messaged him he would never respond. He's on FB so obviously he's alive. I'm not too hurt over this, I just thought he was cute and I wanted to get to know him better, but... wtf? Guys, and gals, any explanation?

@zombiebabe Figured, but at least it was a nice ONS, unlike some of the others I've experienced.. Lol! Thank you for your response.

Most Helpful Guy

• So either it was a one night stand...

Stops...

Thinks...

Scratches chin...

Types enough words to get the reader to scroll down in order to aid in the creation of the suspense...

Or it was a one night stand

And the writer of this gets a MHO for the effort!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. You answered your own question.

• explination- he got what he wants and now he's gone
    suggestion- get to know people who aren't cute too -_-

What Girls Said 4

• Jup he only wanted sex. At least he was smooth and didn't just jump you lol.
    You both had a good time, that's the important thing.

• Sounds like he might have got what he wanted and now has distanced himself. You might be better off without him.

• Sex was the first thing on his mind

• yes he only wanted sex.