Guys, if you couldn't talk to your girlfriend for two-three weeks, what would be the affect on your relationship?

^^please help me out and answer the poll

• I would detach a lot (from her)
    14% (3)
  • I would detach slightly (from her)
    24% (5)
  • Nothing would change (in the relationship)
    24% (5)
  • I would attach slightly (to her)
    19% (4)
  • I would attach a lot (to her)
    19% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really love someone, you miss them and want them more when they leave and if anything, it improves your relationship when they return. If you have a bad relationship you may actually feel relief with their absence. If that's the case then you should probably break up because it's obviously not a good relationship.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• When im on holiday or she is I try to limit my interaction on the phone or whatever. I've not seen her for 2 weeks straight and talked twice for a little. When I came back I was all over her. A little break is good it's like remembering what you take for granted. It ensures the spark remains. Too many couples are always together. It is a bit awkward but nice overall. He shouldn't detach unless it was a stupid reason you guys stopped talking. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend entirely on the reason for this to happen. It sounds like a sort of unusual situation to cut off communication for that length of time, Without good reason. Page could be a factor in this too because of the maturity level of the people involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl here has a crush on me and she went away for two weeks. I dunno what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • In french we say (Loin des yeux, loin du coeur). Far from the eyes, far from the heart...

0|0
    0|0
  • When the love is real, missing the person you love tends to tighten the bond. I had it too with my girlfriend back then. I voted D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be honest. If you don't talk for nearly a month you will detach a lot unless you've been together over a year or so. I'm not saying it will be impossible to reconnect or anything but it could be like meeting all over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long distance ! Cope fine

0|0
    0|0