Do you think you'd be on here as much if you had a girl/boyfriend? If you already have one and are still on here a lot of the time, why is that?

I'm sure most of you will say you come on here to give advice (something I barely see on here)... But if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be on here as much. I'd be more focused on our relationship yet checkup on the site while she was at work, school, etc. for the time being.

• I have a significant other, yet I'm still on here the majority of the time.
  • I dont have a significant other, but if I did, I'd still be on here the majority of the time.
  • I have a significant other, but I'm only really on here when he/she is busy.
  • I dont have a significant other, but if I did, I'd only be on here when he/she was busy.
  • If I had a significant other, then you'd probably never see me on here ever!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on here because I do enjoy giving advice. It makes me happy to share my thoughts and input. For the most part that's what I come here for. Also I've developed close friendships with a couple of Gaggerz. And those I've have grown to care about😊so I mostly spend my time in private chat.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm on here when my husband is working. Technically I should be working too, but that's fine, I can multitask.

• i don't have a ''boyfriend'' yet.. and if i when i will.. then i would talk to him more... and i would come here less often

• Good thats what I'm talkin bou

• The boyfriend doesn't really have time for me these days and I'm doing the insomnia thing so I end up being on here a lot.

• Why are you still with him if he can't make time for you?

• Ehhhh I'm hoping it's just a phase to get through

• I don't have a significant other. If I did I'd probably still be on here. I use my phone so I GaG on the go lol.

• I don't think it would make much of a difference. I'm only here when I don't have anything else to do.

What Guys Said 2

• I have an SO and I come on late at night and while she is at work.

• I am married, but I sell cellphones for a living, and it's an expectation that I am on my phone when not helping customers. Facebook gets boring quickly so this is another site to spend time on.