Is it over between us?

I've been dating someone for 7 months and last weekend he went overseas for 10 days. Anyway its been a week and we haven't spoken since he left and we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks. He's gone online in social media and so he can communicate but won't. He also promised me that he would send me a postcard and never did.

I've stopped trying because I feel like I'm the only one putting in any effort. I've accepted it that its not working out and that it probably won't work out but should I just move on with my life or should I just wait for him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in the same situation as you, trust me. It doesn't turn out well. If I were you, I'd move on. Frankly, if you're the only one trying then what's the point? You deserve a man who's gonna put in to the relationship, and not make you do all the work.