Girls, how should a guy ask a girl out over text?

Asked her if she would like to go out sometime and she gave me her number, do I try and arrange a date or do I need to text her more?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, don't do it like my boyfriend and just text 'go out with me' :P I guess you can ask her if she's free sometime soon and if the two of you could go get something to eat together or watch a movie or something.

What Girls Said 3

• Get to know her a little bit, talk to her, be friendly, and then, if all is going well, suggest you guys hang out, get dinner, whatever you think would be good!

• She gave you her number!! This is the flashing green light. And here you are stalling trying to find the right gear. Call her, or text her, either way, ask her out, before the window closes!

• "Hey, this is Anon, from ____ -how about _____ on ______?" is kinda sudden. I'd say a little bit of lead-in conversation so it's not out of the blue would be good -and also so you can check that she actually gave you her number.