Post fight... Would this matter to a man?

My boyfriend and I got into an argument that got kind of bad, he said he wasn't sure what he wanted and eventually we decided to work it out together. He told me he doesn't want to see me this weekend just to clear his head.. Which I totally understand and I think I agree.

i have to pick up a cooler from his house today unfortunately that I need. Do you think looking nice and wearing a nice sun dress and looking my best will have any effect on him in a positive way after our fight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah probably those things turn us on

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't normally dress nice like that he'll probably think you're trying to get him to change his mind.

What Guys Said 5

• You can't borrow someone else's cooler? I know this may not be what you want to hear, but me-time is important to me personally, especially after a fight with a significant other. I understand you need the cooler for whatever, but I'd be annoyed that you couldn't even give me the weekend I asked for. I'd also get the impression that you were trying to be controlling/manipulative arriving all dolled up before the weekend even started... for a cooler.

• maybe or it could make him a little peeved because you want him lifting a heavy cooler in your nice dress you dont want to get dirty. but i dont think he will mind

• Ya, we really are that simple... As long as he doesn't think or feel that your intentionally trying to manipulate him, then that couldn't hurt...

• Yah that would be really good and make him happy to c u maybe he can't wait that long to c u again

• WTF does that have to do with anything? Was the argument about how you dressed? It wouldn't have any effect on me!

What Girls Said 0