Which girl should I date?

I've come to realize that no matter how hot a girl is, there will always be a girl out there who is hotter. being aware of this, how is a guy supposed to decide which one he should start dating seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will know when they come along, sure they can be hotter than your last, or realistically could not be than your last, however your opinion will probably change once you know them so well you don't think of another girl. However sometimes quality is better than quantity.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one that truly loves u not for just sex but your everything it's easy to tell when u find her u just haven't met her yet

• Just because SHE loves ME doesn't mean I would nec. be happy with her. I think what's more important is how much I'm into her

• Just cause she loves u like that didn't mean u won't feel the same

• that's what i'm saying idiot

What Girls Said 1

• i guess the one who is more compatible with you

What Guys Said 2

• The one that you're attracted to that treats you the best

• You date how many you want, when you start a relationship however, then you drop the others.