What if someone rejected you because of your sexual past?

Okay, lets say this guy is a virgin and is someone who would have a serious relationship before having sex and he turns you down for your sexual past..

Would you think of him negatively as a person? Or do you think it is justified since he is a virgin himself

also, Age: 18 for both of you

Updates:
For guys, say it's a girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am a virgin but let's pretend I'm not.
    I don't think it's justified just because he is a virgin. I would think negatively of him. Being a virgin doesn't make anyone better or worse. If virginity is seriously a deal breaker, I don't want to date him.

1|1
    0|0
    • Also if he turned me down becaise I AM a virgin , I would think he is an idiot. I mean I understand if I had slept with 50+ people. Had lots of one-night stands etc. Naturally we want to date people we have things in common with. If he doesn't like sleeping around and I did, it would be justified though. But having sex with like few people isn't bad. And how does he know if it was serious or not?

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be completely relieved that I dodged a bullet. I don't want to be with a guy who's going to judge me for my sexual history. Not that I have much of one anyways, but still.

1|1
    0|0
  • He would seem like an asshole. Better off without. Would you like if you were turned down for being a virgin? You can't justify being small minded and judgmental.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's you prerogative , but if someone judges me by my past, then i make sure i put them in it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone broke up with me because I'm still a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
    • did he only want sex from you?

• No, but he likes women with experience

• That has to be one of the dumbest reasons I have ever heard for breaking up with someone. You are better off without that idiot in your life.

• I guess I would understand since I want my first to be a virgin as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what you mean I was rejected for being raped years ago.
    Like I could have done anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! I am so sorry to hear that. What a jerk.

• Yes it was his loss not mine.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I would think negatively of them as a person, and would advise them to go fuck themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on gender, most guys dont care if a girl is virgin.
    I don't think the same goes the other way around.

But anyways, rejection isn't the right word, call it more of an disagreement.

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own. Personally, I was a virgin until 19 but many girls liked me. It wouldn't bother me unless she had slept with 20 dudes by that time

0|0
    0|0