What if someone rejected you because of your sexual past?

Okay, lets say this guy is a virgin and is someone who would have a serious relationship before having sex and he turns you down for your sexual past..

Would you think of him negatively as a person? Or do you think it is justified since he is a virgin himself

also, Age: 18 for both of you

For guys, say it's a girl

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I am a virgin but let's pretend I'm not.
    I don't think it's justified just because he is a virgin. I would think negatively of him. Being a virgin doesn't make anyone better or worse. If virginity is seriously a deal breaker, I don't want to date him.

• Also if he turned me down becaise I AM a virgin , I would think he is an idiot. I mean I understand if I had slept with 50+ people. Had lots of one-night stands etc. Naturally we want to date people we have things in common with. If he doesn't like sleeping around and I did, it would be justified though. But having sex with like few people isn't bad. And how does he know if it was serious or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I'd be completely relieved that I dodged a bullet. I don't want to be with a guy who's going to judge me for my sexual history. Not that I have much of one anyways, but still.

• He would seem like an asshole. Better off without. Would you like if you were turned down for being a virgin? You can't justify being small minded and judgmental.

• It's whatever, I don't care.

• That's you prerogative , but if someone judges me by my past, then i make sure i put them in it.

• Someone broke up with me because I'm still a virgin.

• did he only want sex from you?

• No, but he likes women with experience

• That has to be one of the dumbest reasons I have ever heard for breaking up with someone. You are better off without that idiot in your life.

• I guess I would understand since I want my first to be a virgin as well.

• I know what you mean I was rejected for being raped years ago.
    Like I could have done anything about it.

• Wow! I am so sorry to hear that. What a jerk.

• Yes it was his loss not mine.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I would think negatively of them as a person, and would advise them to go fuck themselves.

• Depends on gender, most guys dont care if a girl is virgin.
    I don't think the same goes the other way around.

But anyways, rejection isn't the right word, call it more of an disagreement.

• To each their own. Personally, I was a virgin until 19 but many girls liked me. It wouldn't bother me unless she had slept with 20 dudes by that time