Girls, What is the tallest girl I can date?

I am kind of short for a guy... i'm 19 and 4'10". Most girls are taller than I am. Do I have to date shorter girls only? If a girl is taller, how tall is too much taller?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• woah... 4 10.. umm.. i think you should date taller ones..

What Girls Said 8

• If you guys truly have feelings for each other than height shouldn't matter. I mean I'm sure you can find an adorable girl that's shorter than you somewhere in the world, but you shouldn't sacrifice love for height. Do whatever feels natural!

• If neither of you cares about the height difference, it doesn't matter. But as a short guy, coming across as confident is even more important for you.

• ... What the what?

• It doesn't matter. there's no particular height that you HAVE to date

• Definitely not. Height doesn't matter. You also won't find many girls shorter than you. I'm tall for my age an couldn't care less about someone else's height. The tiime you are wasting worrying about your haight is time you could spend dating people.

• It depends on your preferences.

• Lol for example we couldn't date because I'm 5'8... little bit too tall

• Are you really 4'10? Well I don't know what to tell you. Most short girls are going to want a boyfriend at least 2 inches taller than them